• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Event (Historical Questline?)

DeletedUser7262

i am surprise there has not been any talk about a valentines quest line in fact it should have started here on beta. maybe this year they are slowing down on events since there was many complaint last year

DeletedUser

i am surprise there has not been any talk about a valentines quest line in fact it should have started here on beta.
last year: no valentines event
so this year year also most likely no such event

DeletedUser6863

Last years Valentine's Event was replaced by Venice Carnival Event which was posted on 12/01/17 and ended on 1/02/17. I enjoyed that Event so lets hope it comes again.

DeletedUser7262

Last years Valentine's Event was replaced by Venice Carnival Event which was posted on 12/01/17 and ended on 1/02/17. I enjoyed that Event so lets hope it comes again.

it will be the carnival event i do not like events where you have to get lucky enough to beat a hood member to get the goods