• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New deals for cash?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Recently I get offered all kinds of odd offerings. The most creative one was about advisor packages. Containing a bunch of semi useful-ish things. However today I got the oddest of them all: fps for real money.

This was offered to me;

FP-package small
€12 - 50 fps (€0,24/fp)

FP package medium
€24 - 120 fps (€0,2/fp)

FP package large
€60 - 400 fps (€0,15/fp)

FP package extra large
€120 - 1.300 fps (€0,09+/fp)

I'm unsure how it's triggered and wonder, has anyone else gotten this new offers for cash?

Mailia

Merchant
Yeah, I got them as well... i'm actually kinda happy, i'd much rather spend money on Fp's than some useless package or event currency that I don't need. I think if Inno wants to increase the amount players are buying, this is the way to do it... not the stupid (or atleast stupid imo) nerfed GE, buffed events, or 'Fragment of Empires' bs... just simple Fp's :)

Mailia

Merchant
Hmm, I just did the math and I think your paying more than I am...

$10 - 50Fp's
$20 - 120Fp's
$50 - 400Fp's
$100 - 1,300Fp's

Euros are worth ~1.05-1.1 dollars right? Or am I going mad...?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Mailia The prices where app-taxes included, a slice of the money some tech companies demand from app-developers for in-app purchases. I didn't check in time on the browser version due to lack of time. In general I estimate the browser prizes:
€10 (small package)
€20 (medium package)
€50 (large package)
€100 (extra large package)
While it's understandable that a favourable course in currency, hopes on relative discounts appear, Forge like another company keeping their prizes between USD vs € at a 1:1 scale. The exact reasons are unclear to me. The best guess is consistency and the slight course differences between the currencies. Which from time to time fluctuates. Not too long ago the USD course was below the €, now it's the other way around for example. That didn't magically increased the € prices for cash offers and discounted the USD prices for cash in Forge, to the best of my knowledge.

Anyways I was just curious if others where also encountering such offers for cash. Personally I feel sometimes event currency for cash where a decent value. Though at St. Patrick's day it came too late (at the last <24h) of the event. While the 2x diamonds for cash offerings also have become increasingly more common. Imho the one deal that brings back the "old" cash/diamond ratio back. It's interesting to see/know if there are more unique-ish cash offerings are randomly offered.