• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion New Cultural Settlement: Polynesia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch1e

Marquis
It seems to have started directly? Someone posted a screenshot on Discord, where it was announced.

.Chris

Baronet
I wouldn't count on getting timely information in the forums anymore.
They will be shutting them down soon anyways, why bother announcing something...

To be clear, this is just my opinion but the neglect of the forums is tangible and discourages players to come here, instead they are (teethgrindingly) going to discord. All of a sudden "No one is using the forums anymore so we decided to discontinue them".

CrashBoom

Legend
Don't worry, it will soon be available in live markets as well. Given that the Polynesian Settlement is quite compact and similar in design to the Viking Settlement, we've planned for just a brief beta testing phase.
this sounds like:
this settlement will go live before QI starts there

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
So, SA:T Clooney + QI settlement hybrid... kinda. I love the no roads no problem approach to simplify the settlement. With a 20h prod. instead of 24h to solidify the more layback nature.

Too bad feedback is according to the announcement a discord-only thingy. Otherwise it would've invited discussions on the forums.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I guess QI starts next Thursday, don't you think so?
maybe another 2 weeks. That'd give them time to do a brief beta test of polynesia before rushing everything out the door at the same time. It seems like they want the settlement buildings updated before QI.

Who is it available to? because I don't have it yet...
Should be available in the settlement menu with Viking, Egypt, etc.
If you play on mobile it might not be available. You might have to switch to browser.
If you are in the middle of another settlement, you need to complete that (or abort and wait the cooling time).

HMA Signposting required!

Cleitomachus

Marquis
To talk about the positives, well done for the new settlement and for the rich update of the old ones. Also, great job on the update of the emmisaries.

Darkpepp

Merchant
Should be available in the settlement menu with Viking, Egypt, etc.
If you play on mobile it might not be available. You might have to switch to browser.
If you are in the middle of another settlement, you need to complete that (or abort and wait the cooling time).

HMA Signposting required!
No settlement has been started.
I have already left the High Middle Ages.
I also tried it on a browser.
but it doesn't work for me yet.
maybe during the day tomorrow.

Goldra

Marquis
Inno games making a tribute to Akira Toriyama.
The name of the quest giver is: Ka-Me-Ha-Me- Haaaaaaaa
Yes, you have read it remembering in your mind, son goku making the attack and his voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.