• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler new city environment buildings

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Antiques dealer and tavern have been moved - why?

It seems for each game feature (GvG maybe not as it is not on mobile) there might be added a representation in the city surroundings

Two new environment buildings have been added - both are to be placed in the sea though. But other buildings might get added to be placed where tavern and antiques dealer have been? or maybe the map will be redone in parts...

V_SS_IronAge_Harbor.png

V_SS_IronAge_GuildExpedition.png

Last edited:
Lovely buildings, I like them.

Even I like the fact, that they are accessible the same way on web as on mobile. Specially on the web it could give some free space in the button bar on the left side to add a direct short link for Great Building - similar as it is on the mobile app.
Or is there a shorter way on web as go to -> Town Hall -> First tab -> Great Building?

The only downside could be, that the city surrounding could be a bit crowded...

Dessire

Regent
have those buildings anything useful? are them just decorations? if yes, may be they finally decided to hear my idea and put decorations in the surrounding terrain of our city and maybe in the future they'll let us buy for diamonds other buildings to replace them for the one that we bought?! :D

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
have those buildings anything useful? are them just decorations? if yes, may be they finally decided to hear my idea and put decorations in the surrounding terrain of our city and maybe in the future they'll let us buy for diamonds other buildings to replace them for the one that we bought?! :D
They are likely not only decorative - I assume they want to add these buildings as accesspoints to the respective feature to be more consistent with the other game feature access points. Whether the HUD will get changed to remove the old access points we will have to see

Antiques dealer and tavern have been moved - why?

It seems for each game feature (GvG maybe not as it is not on mobile) there might be added a representation in the city surroundings

Two new environment buildings have been added - both are to be placed in the sea though. But other buildings might get added to be placed where tavern and antiques dealer have been? or maybe the map will be redone in parts...

V_SS_IronAge_Harbor.png

V_SS_IronAge_GuildExpedition.png
I love it!!!