• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion New boosters

Big fake!
Recently INNO introduced new boosters for the attacking army - those black ones.
They have a high percentage of action - 100%, 200% and 300% respectively, and it is even possible to accumulate a very high percentage, unlike the red and blue boosters where only one could be used.
From the beginning of the week I noticed that the game was very easily killing my units that were previously winning battles almost without damage, because my attack and defense percentages of my attacking army were over 2500%, which was a clear sign that INNO had changed something in the program itself, because the percentages of the enemy armies were still the same as a week ago.
So today I decided to use the new boosters and mainly in defense, so I could evaluate their real cost effectiveness.
Well, it became fun...
First I added 1000% and the game kept killing my units with no effect of defense.
Then I added another 1000%, meanwhile keeping track if the booster percentages were added and - yes, they were.
Except that in practice, even at the 2000% extra percentage, the game was cheerfully and without difficulty killing my poor army, which in defense was already at 4500%!
I decided to add another 1000% and did so.
Think it had an effect?
No, of course not. The enemy army with 2700% killed everything.
Conclusion - the boosters in question are a complete fake!
And otherwise the program has been modified to be able to kill armies without problems.
And now someone explain to me, what's the point of evolving if the other side doesn't play fair.
My plea is to comment on this in the live servers and their forums, because if this persists, the game raises its level of pointlessness significantly.
And one more call - stop buying diamonds here, but also in the live servers and invite others to do so as well, because in my opinion this is the only way of possible impact.

FYI - I've ignored the "constant presence" comments, so don't bother commenting, and if any new similar ones have popped up, they'll be ignored as well.

Have a good day everyone.

-Alin-

Emperor
Wrong, blue potions for defending can be stacked, also the black ones for defending for attacking units can be stacked aswell.
The downside is only for red+black ones for attack for attacking units, You can use one at a time.

And yes, the boosts aren't amazing, I wish I could stack the attack ones too.

Wrong, blue potions for defending can be stacked, also the black ones for defending for attacking units can be stacked aswell.
The downside is only for red+black ones for attack for attacking units, You can use one at a time.

And yes, the boosts aren't amazing, I wish I could stack the attack ones too.
All that I wrote is correct. I just tasted it

mcbluefire

Baronet
Blue potions can be stacked, period. Only red couldn't be stacked.

When did you notice the change in your 2500/2500 army getting destroyed by 2750/2750?