• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion New and in need of battle help

hades8840

Squire
HI need some help in regards to guild expeditions when you have a battle that involves two enemy waves in this case 15 troops total are my poor troops that managed to survive the first wave meant to now take on the second seems if i use diamonds i can bring that back or heal them but without that seems my 8 troops are meant to take on 15 of thers over two waves ... or did i miss a way to replace troops between waves?

NandodeMC

Merchant
No, you can't replace those troops, you can only heal them using diamonds as you said. But I wouldn't do that, it's too expensive, you rather negotiate instead, since negotiating only demands 10 diamonds for each extra turn (in case you need any).

hades8840

Squire
No, you can't replace those troops, you can only heal them using diamonds as you said. But I wouldn't do that, it's too expensive, you rather negotiate instead, since negotiating only demands 10 diamonds for each extra turn (in case you need any).
when u negotiate and you get it wrong do you lose the items being new limited on what goods I have at present also if you do have another go is it the same as before so you already know what u did wrong?

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
@hades8840 yes every good you've selected and started the negotiation will be spend. For battles I recommend to construct the great building statue of Zeus as soon as possible. This building grants you, when it reached level 10 30% more attack and defence strength of your attacking units. Thanks to this your units will do more damage to enemy units and will be taken usually slightly less damage. Also building some event buildings when you get the chance that raises your attack and defence strength of your attacking units is highly recommended. This will increase your chances to win battles as your units will have an easier job to kill hostile units and taking less damage themselves.