• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New age

DeletedUser3500

Hi there.
I do not know where to put it but when the new era of Forge of Empires?

DeletedUser2752

The Questions/FAQ Section would of been a nice place. I also don't know the exact date, but I have been hearing 1-3 months (I'm guessing 1 month for us, and 3 months for any other server :p)

DeletedUser1036

Off to the Questions section we go, please read through all the sections carefully before posting. A question would belong in the questions section. A new age is in the works, but it may be awhile before it is released. Thanks for playing Forge of Empires.

DeletedUser3500

attachment.php

attachment.php

DeletedUser1036

I quite enjoy giving sneak peeks from ZZ to other servers, it is not like it is another game we are speaking of, lol. Yes, EN is pretty strict on that though. The odd thing is, that Pyramid pic is actually an Early Middle Age building. Perhaps some new additions to already existing ages? Should be interesting to watch the game grow to the end result.

DeletedUser740

Ah, but that's not a Pyramid. That's a Mayan temple. And the next ages are supposed to be "New World". Perhaps the New World starts with the conquest of North America waaaayyy back in the 1500's.

DeletedUser1036

Ah, but that's not a Pyramid. That's a Mayan temple. And the next ages are supposed to be "New World". Perhaps the New World starts with the conquest of North America waaaayyy back in the 1500's.

Yes, but I had heard from some that they will be doing some re-work, never know though. A lot of here-say, and say-here, lol.