• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler new achievement levels

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
it seems, there will be new achievement levels... not sure what they are needed for, besides bragging rights, but they are colorful
achievement_bg_6.png
Level 6
achievement_bg_7.png
Level 7
achievement_bg_8.png
Level 8
achievement_bg_leafs_6.png
achievement_bg_leafs_7.png
achievement_bg_leafs_8.png

For now, I expect them to only be used for the event achievements

<OLD:
PS: on that note, there does not seem to be a level 6 so far and at least the current level 5 design is quite different from the others - it might be changed in the near future to make it consistent

Level 7 above only has 6 stars - so I would expect that to be Level 6
similarly 8 and 9 have one star less than the level would indicate - maybe the numbering is wrong
> June 30: The images were renamed and the numbering seems to be correct now

Last edited:

ArklurBeta

Baronet
For now, I expect them to only be used for the event achievements
Why? I would actually think this would make sense for any achievement. Many of the old/active account have 5-10-20x, or even more (?) "points" than what is needed for the max level (coin collection, FO, goods, etc.). Not that I care about these achievements, I was never a player who cared about these things, unless they provided some benefit, didn't have the single purpose of measuring who has the "biggest e-one" :).

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
would be really disappointing if only event achievements get new levels
as long as the achievements do not come with perks, they are only a number and I do not really care about them - especially as there is no real achievement (as in "a heroic feat") behind most of them

PS: the achievements that I put on my profile are:
- tavern sittings - in hope that invites players to add me as friend (not really relevant anymore ever since the 80 invite cap was lifted)
- aiding (same)
- GE4 - in hope that invites players to my guild

but I doubt that anyone even looks at those for those kind of decisions...

One "problem" with extending the existing achievements is that there are quite a few that simply can not be extended as they were designed for the 4 tier system (like "tavern seats") - but I guess the numbers could be rearranged in such cases for the lower tiers

Last edited:

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
as long as the achievements do not come with perks, they are only a number and I do not really care about them - especially as there is no real achievement (as in "a heroic feat") behind most of them

I feel the same.
Achievements are not worth my attention or time.

CrashBoom

Legend
One "problem" with extending the existing achievements is that there are quite a few that simply can not be extended as they were designed for the 4 tier system
there are already 1 tier only achievements o_O
- the colony independence for SAM/ SAAB / SAV
- and may event doesn't look like it would get a 2nd level

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
I'm afraid it will remain unclaimed, given how inno cares about players who have spent 5 years or more in the game