• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Neverending loading shield while spending FP-packages to GBs

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Sadly, I guess you're right. This thread was not even forwarded, it only got the 'investigating' tag.

Normally the tag 'investigating' indeed means that the issue at hand has not been passed to the developers yet, but this doesn't apply to all issues ;)
Rest assured: this issue has a lot of attention!

DeletedUser

I have reproduced this doing tavern visits and Aid, but not consistently.
Does anyone have clear steps that will cause this to occur every time? It would be helpful if anyone does.

DeletedUser

This is actually related to this issue.
I tried the steps you listed but was unable to reproduce the freeze, though I have reproduced it doing tavern visits and Aid.

DeletedUser8061

May it depend on the flash/browser version or the operating system?
It happens quite constantly. Though I also have issues with aiding, visiting tavern, GE negotiations and opening "Market" or "Events" window.

DeletedUser7640

Does anyone have clear steps that will cause this to occur every time? It would be helpful if anyone does.

Unfortunately, that's the key: it's inconsistent. I got it last night loading the game; earlier, it was visiting a tavern. But, so far, nothing where it happens every time...

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, that's the key: it's inconsistent. I got it last night loading the game; earlier, it was visiting a tavern. But, so far, nothing where it happens every time...
I agree, it's been very difficult to see any pattern that may point to the cause.

podkap1970

Emperor
yes it just happens in kinda every situation what you do ingame
aiding, contribute to another players GB, visiting other players tavern, canceling recurring missions, collecting your stuff which is ready

DeletedUser8061

For the first time I've got that crash while exchanging GB blueprints. It happened when I chose 2 BPs (both were "per 2") of Aachen. And they've just dissappeared. Hopefully, I've got them back after reloading the game. I've tried on other GBs, but it didn't happen. Maybe it's a very rare case with GBs, but it proves it can happen with absolutely everything in the game :(

DeletedUser

I am going to merge this thread in with the first one. We have reported this and we are all testing it to determine the pattern. If anyone notices anything new please share, thank you.

Andi47

Overlord
Even if we don't find a pattern, when it looses connection (this happens in ALL situations of the game):
When it looses connection, it fails to re-connect and re-sync! Repairing the re-connect/re-sync functionality would be a great relief to this bug.

DeletedUser6908

I've seen no pattern with the freezes. They've happened to me while Aiding, visiting Taverns, collecting production, setting new production, spending FP, writing messages to Guildmembers and fighting in GE. Sometimes the freeze will happen quickly after I load my city and sometimes it will not happen for several minutes but it has happened every day although not necessarily every time I visit. If the visit is short enough I sometimes manage to do what I'm there for without a freeze.

DeletedUser7779

It just happened to me again when I was doing GE. Got disconnected twice in a row within a minute. I couldn't even finish the battle in first wave. I switched to the app and finished it there.
I don't know if it's just luck, but I didn't get booted on app (v.1.97.2) - i was able to do several fights even.

piohh

Baronet
Isn't fixed with the update today. This bug take the fun of this game. Yesterday in GE I need to reload each fight about this Bug... fix it.

podkap1970

Emperor
seems to be fixed ?,
maybe i need more testing, but right now i would say its fixed

Edit: after few more hours of testing, i had no reloading screen anymore
since noone else did response here, so i'm not 100 % sure :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser7640

Just got the freeze trying to go into the Spring Event to turn in the last of my lanterns... :(

DeletedUser3741

The issue return again after the today maintenance/update. Browser need a lot refreshing during the recurring missions. Really annoying and a lot of waste of time for some simple ingame tasks