• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Neighbourhoods and all

DeletedUser735

Yeah but that's boring but lets see wat happens in open beta :D

DeletedUser

I play now for 3 days and in these 3 days i got rank 1 of the lousy 28 players, who are displayed^^
Now i have 80k points, half of the players here have below 2000 Points (so inactive i guess) and only 3 are above 30k ... i really hope, this will change a bit.
But I'll win the Pvp-tournament i guess XD

NijA

DeletedUser

i got 186k in a week, 80k in 3 days is very hard but can be done.

DeletedUser

I just produced Gold and Supplies to research ;)
I have not that many goods, but now i have space for it and started.
And the fact, that i have hollydays and just built stilt houses with the 15 per 15 Minutes gold (with 120%) helped a lot.
I researched the better road in the bronze age as fast as possible and used the diamonds given by quests to buy the 25/square-premiumroad (now i have 8 tiles of it).
So i just figured out the best and most effective way, and that every 12 hours (includes a complete regroup of all my buildings usually)
So, yeah, YodadaJew is right, it is possible, altough it recquires a lot of simple maths and tries to do it ;)

NijA

DeletedUser973

I am curious as to how many neighborhoods there are. It seems that we have far more than three now...

DeletedUser

When do we see some of that Empire? Army of 8 isnt an Empire army. Or wil that get some bigger maybe? And where or better when is there a way to trade some. What now is in the trade cant be called trade,its more a cheat. And so far i can see there is no trade at all.