• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Neighbourhoods and all

DeletedUser

So as far as I can tell we've been split into at least 3 neighbourhoods now, wondering what you lot think will happen in the future will we ever meet again on the world map?

Will able to ally or invade/attack each other or trade via ships maybe

just wondering what you folks think may happen in the future I suspect our individual continents will be part of a huge world that'll open up for investigation ....possible expansion or trade

Thoughts folks, be interested to know yours.

Jules

Squire
I hope we will be able to somehow expand in different neighbourhoods later-on, because I am feeling lonely here :D

DeletedUser

It does feel kind of odd now with the bottom 30 (50-80) in the social bar all having less than 50k points in my neighbourhood.

And a large space (point wise) appeared in the top 10 whereas before it was all neck and neck jostling for positions.

DeletedUser240

In my hood there's only 28 players with +50k points.. :/

5 of us above 300k, of which one hasn't logged in for a while it seems since he hasn't gained a single point for days.

DeletedUser

i got a dude in my hood with 804 points, 754 points, and 0 points lol

DeletedUser

Zarek look at the last 30 in "our" 'hood none have over 50K points

But I guess the reason for the division could hopefully be a larger influx of new testers.

DeletedUser

It does feel kind of weird. The top point gap is just gigantic now. I'm 13th in mine at 230K and 2 ranks up is 300K

I do wonder what kind of affects this'll have though

DeletedUser

In the social bar at the bottom of the screen only the top 80 show in it but for now no neighbourhood has a name or number, so to see your name in the social bar you have to be in the top 80 of your neighbourhood.

I for one am hoping some kind of map / grid will appear in a later version of the preview / beta so perhaps we can see where all the neighbourhoods are in relation to our own neighbourhood.

Jules

Squire
In the social bar at the bottom of the screen only the top 80 show in it but for now no neighbourhood has a name or number, so to see your name in the social bar you have to be in the top 80 of your neighbourhood.

I am quite sure every neighbourhood consists of only 80 players, so you can see yourself in the social bar, no matter what.

DeletedUser

yeah there are only 80 people in a hood, and you will always have the same neighbours i think they said

DeletedUser

Great god... I'd have a hell of a time with SF in my hood then :D

DeletedUser

I hope we will be able to somehow expand in different neighbourhoods later-on, because I am feeling lonely here :D

I miss you, too! The only one I recognize now is SacredFool. Got a whole lot of newbies in my bar. I was #19 for a long time and now all of a sudden I'm #4. I think they've changed them all around to accommodate lots of newbies. They're getting tired of us and need some new blood...LOL I've also noticed on the ocean shore a cute little island (lower right side of screen) and think we're heading towards building a harbor. Maybe we'll be able to visit each other by ship.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Come back buddies ;) There is a harbour in West Nagach, so hopefully something will be made of that. my eyes must be failing me Rusty can't see anything in the bottom right apart from clouded area and that's with my specs on :(

Don't mind the new blood but with the last 30 having less than 50k points and been so for a couple of days now they're not exactly active and we still have one with nil points!

DeletedUser

There is a harbour in West Nagach, so hopefully something will be made of that. my eyes must be failing me Rusty can't see anything in the bottom right apart from clouded area and that's with my specs on :(

Not the Continent Map - the one you work on - LOL

DeletedUser735

Feeling lonely my all neighbors logs For 1 day and remain inactive till 5 days !!! :p A new system should be introduced :D

DeletedUser

Feeling lonely my all neighbors logs For 1 day and remain inactive till 5 days !!! :p A new system should be introduced :D

Sounds like you've ended up in the special "Spammers" neighbourhood :eek:

On the up side you should be well ahead of everyone else in your 'hood :D