• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Negative Population, Asylum Upgrade Kit

• Thread starter DeletedUser10288
  • Start date

DeletedUser10288

Hi, I quit my guild and founded my own, when I noticed I had a negative Population. No ulong obviously. But the population could have been negative before that. Yesterday the Server was incredibly slow when switching to the battle screen. Did you have a hardware failure?
Also today I acquired an asylum upgrade kit and if I want to upgrade, the asylum isn't marked as possible target. Can't upgrade. Don't know if this is linked to the negative population. Maybe this has to to with the negative population.

DeletedUser10288

Oh, sorry, cleared browser cache, using Linux. Tested in Opera and Chromium. Play on de-server on 2 other worlds, no issues yet.

Cleitomachus

Marquis
I acquired an asylum upgrade kit and if I want to upgrade, the asylum isn't marked as possible target. Can't upgrade. Don't know if this is linked to the negative population. Maybe this has to with the negative population.

Yes! I think so... You must have at least 1 possitive population to upgrade the Asylum.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10288

Ok,so that explains that with -712 Population I can't upgrade the Asylum. But I can't build a Production or goods production building either. Only houses, obviously. I'd much rather have a positive Population.

White.Rose

Farmer
Ok I don't know who suggested to the game to change the Asylum but I don't understand this change and I don't like it. I am so in the negative people, had it all getting there in Beta, started a few months ago, and now its a super mess.

Its a horrible change!!

White.Rose

Farmer
No, it's not.
It is perfectly in line with other Halloween buildings.

Just build some houses and you're fine.

In line with.. so ... don't understand the 'in line with '...

And that is easier said then done.. I am like -1230 and in EMA.... your kidding right with build some houses. hahaha.. My highest house gives 111 sweet people..

DeletedUser10288

Well, fortunately could get a couple of enhancements and mangaged to build some 11 houses extra.
That the happiness sinks is ok, as the asylum provides -110 happiness
But just try to explain to me, how a "reduction" of a population from whatever down to a positive 1 can result in a negative population if properly done.
If the Asylum provided 2000 and I had 1400 in houses I had 3400, after the reduction I should still have 1400 in houses + 1.
But I really don't care. I can handle it.