• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

need help in understanding the statement ...free upgrade of zeus /aache/del monte

conqueror9

Regent
Annoucment in : GvG Treasury and Balancing Announcement

" Dear Kings and Queens,

Balancing changes
Regarding the balancing changes to Great Buildings, we know that many of you have expressed dissatisfaction with the recent rebalancing, specifically to the military boost Great Buildings (Statue of Zeus, Cathedral of Aachen, Castel del Monte) which saw a noticeable change to the strength of their military boost.

On occasion, it is necessary to make changes to the game that may not initially be popular, but are important for the sake of game-wide long-term design, and they are made with the aim of taking Forge of Empires in a direction that we hope will satisfy our player base. For example, we will add a Great Buildings enhancement in which the level cap will be removed. Please understand that this will not be added to the game in the very near future, however it will be implemented later this year.

As stated, these balancing changes are necessary, but we also understand that the military boost Great Buildings are significant to many of your cities and playing styles. And so, with the future Great Building enhancements in mind, players who have the Statue of Zeus, Cathedral of Aachen or Castel del Monte placed in their city will be given a voucher (one per building, so if you have all three military boost buildings, this means you will get three vouchers), which will be usable when Great Building level caps have been removed. This item will allow you to increase that great building by 1 level at no cost. The vouchers will be added to inventories very soon. "

annoucment in changelog 1.22

"GB level up item information

Recently we announced that we would soon be adding a level-up item to players' inventories who had one of the military boost Great Buildings (Statue of Zeus, Cathedral of Aachen, Castel del Monte). The item will not be in the next update, however we haven't forgotten about it and it'll be added at a later date. "

Can any one explain or confirm to me
game developer has change their offer

from
one per building, so if you have all three military boost buildings, this means you will get three vouchers
to
one item ... one of the military boost Great Buildings

that is to say
3 vouchers to 1 voucher !!!

please help me to understand those annoucment

DeletedUser

you get 3 if you have all 3 buildings

because if it is like it is written here and every word really is important
who had one of the military boost Great Buildings (Statue of Zeus, Cathedral of Aachen, Castel del Monte).
then only people with ONE of the military boost Great Buildings would get a voucher
but not the people with two or three :eek:

conqueror9

Regent
you get 3 if you have all 3 buildings

because if it is like it is written here and every word really is important

then only people with ONE of the military boost Great Buildings would get a voucher
but not the people with two or three :eek:

OMG

that means
u mean
if u have zeus or aachen or del monte, u will get a vocher

if u have "zeus and aachen" or "zeus and del monte" or " aachen and del monte" , u have no voucher
if u have all zeus, aachen and del monte , u also have no voucher

RedRed

Viceroy
I think that the phrase in the latest announcement was written in a wrong way - was just a reminder - and nothing changes (1 voucher for each GB)

conqueror9

Regent
OMG... u think....

we need game developer to confirm......do not think, think = risk !!!

by the way, i suppose the free upgrade can be done in a GB that get donators
that is to say, it just give the remaining fp of the GB
for example :
there are 5 donator in the GB while i do free upgrade

hope :
it do not response there is donator in your GB, u cannot use free upgrade

and
if it allow upgrade
i would expect those 5 donator can get all those 5 rewards, otherwise, they will kill me as my free upgrade make them lost their fp investment

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
You get 1 voucher per GB, if you have 1 of those GBs, you get 1 voucher. If you have 2 of them, you get 2 vouchers. If you have 3 of them, you get 3 vouchers.

These will not work before the GB level cap is changed/removed, as the announcement says. Meaning, even if the vouchers are given very very soon, one will not be able to use them until the devs implement the removal of the GB cap (I -assume- that means we won't be able to upgrade at level 5 or 6, but at level 10 or higher). More instructions and info will likely be added when that actually happens. For now, it's truly just assumptions and guesses.