• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Napoleon Bonaparte Historical Questline

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8406

Bug/Problem on live servers
Event started in thursday and end in tuesday. THere is one quest "Explore province or solve 16 encounters in expedition".
This quest will be available for player in thursday or friday

Exploring lasts almost two days (till saturday or sunday).
Expedition lvl.3 in thursday is almost solved for some players, but lvl.4 is not openable in some guilds. So there is probles how to solve event in time, when new expedition starts in the day when event ends.

Bug/Problem on live servers
Event started in thursday and end in tuesday. THere is one quest "Explore province or solve 16 encounters in expedition".
This quest will be available for player in thursday or friday

Exploring lasts almost two days (till saturday or sunday).
Expedition lvl.3 in thursday is almost solved for some players, but lvl.4 is not openable in some guilds. So there is probles how to solve event in time, when new expedition starts in the day when event ends.
The 16 GE encounters is solved if all levels of GE are done... then u can't validate that only Monday ;)

jtrucker

Baronet
I've probably missed some buildings somewhere, but certainly not enough to make the gap large enough to say attack boosts are 'much' more rare than defense buildings. I think the ubiquitous nature of watchfires and now ritual flames probably plays a part in the perception that defense is more common though, and maybe that's what you meant?

Yes.. I agree with the previous poster. ATT buildings are much rarer not in the number of different types (as you've pointed out) but in the fact, that (other than Cherry garden set available as Daily Challenge) you can pretty much get only one of each. (unless you pay $$ for multiple quest buildings). But ritual flames are available in GEs, so you can have literally unlimited amount of them for free. In this regard ATT buildings are much rarer and that's why when I should choose last level of building (such as pagoda for example) I always choose the one with ATT boost since I have a lot of ritual flames in my inventory I don't need another building with DEF boost.