• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Napoleon Bonaparte Historical Questline

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser6997

I have only done 5 of the quests so far but the reward on each one has been supplies. Not sure if this is just me or if others have encountered the same thing?

DeletedUser8476

R_SS_MultiAge_NapoleonBonus18.png

DeletedUser8277

if you build it, you will be able to spot Napoleon himself riding on a horse around your city!

That is extremely cool. I would build this for the attack but even if it was worthless to me I think I would put it down just for that.

As others have said I too had the autocomplete quest, though I'm certainly not complaining.

I have noticed a bit of odd English in the wording of the story. There have been too many to mention but strange things like starting a sentence with 'But' run ons and other difficult to read structures throughout. I think it would be a good idea to have someone with more English familiarity go over the story in it's entirety before releasing to live.

DeletedUser5160

Why is the 9th quest asking us to spend 54 FP? Or is this only for AF people? :/

DeletedUser8277

Why is the 9th quest asking us to spend 54 FP? Or is this only for AF people? :/
Must adjust per era. I cannot remember the amount in my HMA city but I know the highest FP requirement was 21 foe me.

Sorry for the double post.

LadyHecate

Marquis
All active accounts have been credited diamonds. You are all so impatient sometimes :D
We love you to bits!

Any chance someone can drop an image of the new Historical Event loading screen? I'm trying to identify all the potential Historical Events this year but my screen loads too quickly to spot them all!

DeletedUser8055

Not sure the building is worth the space though? Compared to a watchfire etc.... I know it has people and coins but...

DeletedUser8150

Not sure the building is worth the space though? Compared to a watchfire etc.... I know it has people and coins but...

We could perhaps do with some more extremes. A lot of events ahve buildings (houses for example or prod) that are essentially identical and reskinned versions of existing buildings with same attributes. I woulnd't mind a house with much higher pop with a penalty of extra unhappiness or some other disadvantage just to mix up the options and combinations that might work in one city to another.

DeletedUser8277

This building provides attack bonus, watchfires provide defense. Attack buildings, though becoming more common, are still much more rare than defense buildings.

DeletedUser

correct
so compare it with Speakers Corner or Checkmate Square ;)