• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Napoleon Bonaparte Historical Questline

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

RedRed

Viceroy
if you build it, you will be able to spot Napoleon himself riding on a horse around your city!
very nice :D... now would be nice to have a building "asylum" and the nurses trying to catch him in the streets :p

DeletedUser

quest #6
infiltrate 5 sectors or buy 10 FP

shouldn't that autocomplete if map is done ?

DeletedUser

As far as I know it won't auto complete on the first condition because it has an 'or' condition.

DeletedUser

As far as I know it won't auto complete on the first condition because it has an 'or' condition.
then the quest before is bugged
scout a province or do 16 times guild expedition

that quest autocompleted

DeletedUser7779

3 app crashes already since the release of the event - on game load. I even had to restart phone because closing the process didn't fix it.

Other than that, thanks for releasing it on mobile at the same time as browser.
And the reward is pretty awesome :D

LadyHecate

Marquis
There's a bug on the App version in that the event is actually on the App version straight away! Should we have to wait for a week or so, making lots of whining complaints, before we get it?;)

Can we also get a PPPS in the original Announcement giving us free Diamonds please?!

Last edited:

DeletedUser7996

How much attack % is provided in Oceanic Future? I see in Late middle age is 3%. Thanks.

qaccy

Emperor
Aw, I saw the mini-Napoleon in the announcement and got excited thinking it might have been a new special military unit. :(

Still cute to see him riding around in the city though!