• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected My Suggestion for the Oceanic Future - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8135

Dear Gamers, Meeting a few compliments I decided to continue my Suggestions Project for New Parts of the Ocean Future, today we will see my suggestion of Part 4

1--The Recyclable Marine House, Almost Does not Pollute the Ocean Because it is almost 100% recyclable, powered by solar energy,Releases the Building Researching Recyclable Homes.
casa-flutuante-3.jpg

2--The Luxury Cruise Houses More Population than Normal Residential Buildings, as it is a Boat of Dwelling,
Releases the Buildings After Search Colonia de Vacaciones
images

The Family Restaurant, get your family together to eat and chat, Liberate the Building after Finding Family Reunion
2maldivas.jpg

The Modern Skyscraper, Representing Oceanic Culture, Liberates the Building Researching Oceanic Cultureupload_2017-5-30_17-10-30.jpeg

The Pool of Piranhas Robots, we could recruit Piranhas Robots,
Releases the Building (Next unit produced in it) searching Piranhas Pool
upload_2017-5-30_17-15-15.jpegupload_2017-5-30_17-18-5.jpeg

Pilar Marinho, our Decorative Building, Liberates the Building After Searching for Marine Pillars
images

As a Great Building, I chose a Thing from Brazil, and an Amusement Park called Beach Park Park,
Your Bonus Could Be Happiness and Production Coins Thanks to Every Visitor's Income
3.jpg

To close the Topic Expansions, as joining the 4 Parts (2 already existing and 2 of my suggestions) would give many Constructions To have to build, had to release in the end a good amount of Expansions that in the case Podera be 4.2 search And 1 of medal and diamond,
If you enjoyed, leave a likes, comment what they even thought a criticism or a praise, I want to hear what you have to say about my topic

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.