• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected My Suggestion for a New Age, Interglobal Future - Part 2 of Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8135

Dear Players

Given Some Requests and Also Praise, I'm Expanding My Suggestions for Ages Begins For This, Welcome to Part 2 of Interglobal Future!

1--We have the Martian Houses, part of the '' Colonization '' project of Marsupload_2017-5-29_15-19-28.jpeg

2--The Mars Ice Home Call and another Part of this Project in the Part of Human Housing
images

3--Last but not least, the Martian House, which can house more than 1 astronaut.
super_imgcasa_projeto_marte_6_0.jpg

We have the '' Greenhouse '' of Plantation Created by NASA for its Astronauts in Missions upload_2017-5-29_15-33-43.jpeg

There is an Existing Merchandise on Earth and Existing on the Moon That Can Revolutionize Energy Consumption on our Planet: Helium-3, Which Could Be Produced In Helium-3 Mining Fields, A New Merchandise For The Game
images

As a Cultural Building I Decided to Honor the Known '' Father of Science '' Galileo Galilei, Bouncing the Probe with His Name as a Cultural Buildingupload_2017-5-29_15-42-0.jpeg

The NASA Agency Would Allow You to Recruit Astronauts, Outside the Ships and Spaceships, Only Astronauts Could Fight Battles in Space (and as a GvG Let's say so)upload_2017-5-29_15-47-51.jpeg

The Futuristic Space Tower, Bonus Could be Merchandise Production for the Treasury and support bonus on GvG (Great Building That would have Big Bonuses only if his Owner was in a Guild)
images

3 New Expansions, 1 search, 1 medal and 1 diamond

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.