• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

my collesseum works ..who wins?

• Thread starter twoheadedsnake1
  • Start date

DeletedUser

to build castel de monte is a long journey , 270 basalt 170 brass 270 herbs 150 porcelain 140 silk 50 forge points and 1800 diamonds ...so far

I'm sure the diamonds are optional.
The Saint Basil's Cathedral, I get in HighMiddleAge costs: 130 basalt, 230 brass, 250 talc powder, 130 gunpowder, 260silk.

DeletedUser929

the 5% battle boost you mention , is that the two swords crossing icon???

seen as this thread is already here could you perhaps edit your first post to include other great buildings, there bonuses, and where the blueprint was found etc... as they are found?

the 3 blueprints i found are

hagia sophia ~ 1500happ ~ +1FP/24hrs (polishing guild)
cathedral of aachen ~ +5%battle bonus ~ +2160gold/24hrs (motivating guild)
saint basils cathedral ~ +10%battle bonus ~ +4220gold/24hrs (polishing guild)

DeletedUser

i seem to be chastised for helping a guild member so , soon i will probably not be able to post messages, i will probably have to delete my city too, my account has been issued with a multi account issue also my pics are too big, but i get no help in re sizing them, so i am unable to post any now, thanks to all for their help and good luck , i am being squeezed into a corner , one , that many with a voice may encounter.