• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Multiple hits with "heat" ability: Max. -100%?

Andi47

Overlord
I just noticed this when I manually attacked a neighbour having (among other troops) two sniperbots in my army. The neighbour has some attack bonus (Terracotta army) and approx. 4000 defense bonus, so I need to hit his Steel Wardens several time to kill them.

1.) shot on a steel warden with sniperbot --> "heat" caused attack penalty of -50%
2.) hit the steel warden with second sniperbot --> attack bonus of steel warden was reduced by a total of 100% (tooltip was showing "(-100%) +86%")
3.) next turn - I hit the steel warden again with a sniperbot (this was the third hit with "heat")

Observed: --> attack penalty stays at -100%

Expected: --> shouldn't the attack penalty go down to -150% when hitting an enemy unit a third time with a sniperbot? - especially regarding that an enemy unit can start with quite some attack bonus?

1.157.27c926a2d02 (14.07.2019 20:18) (HTML5)

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thank you for the report. I can confirm that it is not possible to receive more than 100% heat reduction.