• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: multiple attacks within a 24 hour period

• Thread starter DeletedUser1164
  • Start date

DeletedUser1164

does this mean we can attack and plunder anybody for as long as we want now?

Attachments

• multiple attacks from the same player.jpg
    multiple attacks from the same player.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1164

and reports came in that he did so unto the best down to the least of the neighborhood. but who wouldn't take advantage?

DeletedUser929

perhaps a delay in the history updating?? we had a new player join last night before midnight but she only appeared on the event page having joined at 5:22am this morning which is wrong(interestingly the same time as the first attack on you, perhaps a server reset/refresh), so my guess would be you where not attacked twice within 24hrs, rather your history didnt update and inform you of the first.

DeletedUser1164

he doesn't attack 2 twice.

the hand = attack
Lightning = sabotage

He did attack twice, kindly refer back to the date and time. and to top it all, I was online in both scenarios. Apart from that, other people, from my guild and from another within the neighborhood reported the same thing and from the same culprit. I know what I am talking about. There have been 2 red thumbs down and 2 red lightning icons that has "today". And once again, I WAS ONLINE WHEN HE TOOK ADVANTAGE. . as a matter of fact I saw another post saying he/she's been attacked by the same player 20 times in succession. It's just a few coins anyway, but I thought this matters a lot so I posted it.

"I WAS ONLINE WHEN THEY HAPPENED"

I have been on and focused on my game the whole time, timing my yields, checking my feed regularly. It does have delays all the time, yes, but this one's different. I saw it with my own eyes as it happens in real time.

@Lynch: it's fine man, if it's a mere delay, I just wanted to have it checked because I did see the lightning appear twice, within a short window of time--where I happened to be online. I haven't logged off so I find it hard not to see it. But thanks brother.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1036

Please keep double posting to a minimum, I merged your three posts into one.

We are looking into this in a support ticket.

DeletedUser1164

sorry. thoughts pour out in succession. I'll see to it though. and I already submitted one. thanks.