• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Moving Townhall resets Set-Building Timer

DeletedUser8128

Reproduction Steps:
- Move townhall from one position to another position --> both with connection to the street-network of the city and expecially no interruption of connection to the set-buildings (which are connected to each other)

Issue Description (10/10):
- Due to the fact and this is maybe the real issue, that the entire city lose its connection to the street-network of the city for 1-2 seconds by moving the townhall, even if there is no interruption --> The Set-Building-Timers reset to 24H, but all other buildings continue their timers.

Player:Mcdrowd
World: Happend yesterday on Live: de-Odhrorvar
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Browser Version:Google Chrome Version 60.0.3112.90
Viewport Size:

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:

DeletedUser8341

Is this on all set buildings, or just the recent Maraja's Palace?
I ask because, using the app, it is apparent there is something different with that set: every time I enter a city, the happiness for the set seems to be re-computed and the happy symbols float up from them.