• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded move Happiness icon to bottom of bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demeter7

Squire
Reason
The icon becomes useless to most players pretty quickly. There is already the big happiness icon at the top of the left of the screen, so it is not needed in the icon bar. Its position necessitates more scrolling to see the important icons. If it was at the bottom or removed, then another more important icon could be seen without scrolling.
Details
Move the position of the happiness icon to the bottom of the bar or remove it.
Balance
No effect on balance. Visual only.
Abuse Prevention
Not applicable.
Summary
Removing the happiness icon from the bar would be more efficient than having it in 2 places on the screen. Or moving it to the bottom would reduce scrolling in the bar.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Searched and did not find it.
Would it be possible to move the Happiness/Enthusiasm icon in the right icon bar to the bottom? Or possibly remove it?
This would be in the PC version.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

CrashBoom

Legend
remove it

I have a happiness icon on top left next to population

and after battles points don't depend on it anymore and always get *1.2: nobody really cares anymore about having enthusastic people

Emberguard

Emperor
Just to be clear on which icon you're referring to, do you mean this?
image.png

''Cause my initial thought when you said icon was the other place you see it xD

Demeter7

Squire
Just to be clear on which icon you're referring to, do you mean this?
image.png

''Cause my initial thought when you said icon was the other place you see it xD
Yes, that is the one that I meant. :)
It seems like unnecessary clutter.
Nicely leveled Kraken you have there! That is one of the important icons to be able to see at a glance. Plus HC, TT and SC hits remaining, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.