• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded mouseover medals GE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
Motivation: A guild which once was atop guild, may have sunken into sleep. Info on recent medals would give a much better indication on how good and active a guild is than just the number of total medals.

Dont understand me wrong: i do think the number of medals is something to be proud of and should remain. The mouse-over is just an extra.
Details
Medals obtained for bronze, medals obtained for silver and medals obtained for gold should preferably be displayed separately. For example: bronze 2, silver 1, gold 0.
Balance
No balance issues here.
Abuse Prevention
I dont see any abuse
Summary
see above
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I just checked on beta, and i see nog mouse-over on GE medals
We have a very nice mouse-over on the guild screen for GBG. My suggestion is a mouse-over on the guild screen for GE: display how many Bronze, Silver, and Gold medals were obtained during the last 4 weeks.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I assume you mean the trophies?
1644482539953.png

All for it - should go back 3 month or so, not only 4 weeks - to prevent bad luck streaks from showing up too often

I once proposed that the GE placements of the last 3 month or so should give guild prestige... is a bit similar to this one, as the guild prestige would show in the ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.