• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Mouse cursor gets partly inactive

DeletedUser7265

Reproduction Steps:
1. Level a GB from a neighbor or guild mate from Level 0 to Level 1

Issue Description (10/10):

All hovered information (timers etc.) from building in your city and other cities are gone. You even can't enter GBs by clicking on them. Also you can't click and drag to scroll through your city (even at other cities). Only the arrow keys are still working to scroll through your city.

Player: Emperor123
World: Dunarsund zz1
Operating System: Linux Lubuntu
Browser Version: Chrome/58.0.3029.110
Viewport Size: 1920x990

1.105.6b5044492d (22.06.2017 8:30), Emperor123 (100744), zz1, en_US, LNX 25,0,0,127, Linux, Chrome/58.0.3029.110, 1920x990, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
@Emperor123 Were you by any chance moving/selling/building buildings before or at the time when this happened? Did it affect your whole city or just a portion of it?

NormaJeane

Viceroy
On log-in today - not having done anything yet - I noticed I could not move around in my city, did a refresh and then it worked fine.

DeletedUser7265

Were you by any chance moving/selling/building buildings before or at the time when this happened? Did it affect your whole city or just a portion of it?
I toften appears after leveling a GB, but not always. So I'm not sure, if that is a reason. And no I don't see a pattern at the moment.

DeletedUser7265

Ok, it appeared again after bringing a GB to Level 1. Maybe that's one thing that triggers it. I will test again.

DeletedUser7265

Ok definitely, that is one trigger: Bring a GB to level 1 and the bug occurs.

DeletedUser7265

Ok, I edited my bug report, because Leveling a Level-0-GB always triggers the bug.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
@Emperor123: it seems right now I'm the only one on Beta-team who also encountered some cursor freezes - but the circumstances were different.
Alas, we have not been able yet to reproduce your specific issue, but are still trying!

Did your cursor freeze in-game only and could it be resolved by a refresh?
Or was it a total cursor freeze which required you to restart your system?

Last edited:

DeletedUser7265

Only ingame (reload helps) and only a few actions. I could visit other cities and go back, but I see no timers by hovering over buildings and can't enter GBs. The problem appeared also in other circumstances, but reproducable after leveling a LEvel-0-GB of a guildmate to level 1 - while being in his city.