• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Will Not Fix: Motivating/polishing stops after about 13 people

DeletedUser3422

1.03.15219 (07.06.2013 8:45), Knick13 (47438), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,7,700,202, Windows Vista, MSIE 9.0, 1680x945

•How often this occurs: everytime I do polishing and motivating
•Summary: When I do polishing and motivating, after I have done 13-15 people I get a white screen with an exclamation mark within a grey circle in the center of the screen. I then have to close the game and login again. After I go back into the game and m/p another group of players (around 20 more), when I go into the next player's empire to m/p I get a black empire showing. (i.e. everything else on the regular screen is there except instead of seeing the bldgs and empire, it is just black)
•I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
Have you tried resolving your issue by using the hints in this sticky thread?: no.

DeletedUser2752

The white screen of death!
Have you turned off the animations of other players cities? (It's under settings)

DeletedUser3422

No I haven't but I'll give that a try. (although I do think the animations are kind of cool)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The white screen with that sign in the center means your flash player has crashed. Black cities, or half-black cities is an indication that your flash player is about to crash. Turning off animations should lower the amount of crashes, as would clearing your browser's cache more often.

DeletedUser3422

I turned off the animations of the other players cities and this seems to have resolved all the problems. TYVM!

DeletedUser

I had the problem a while ago. Reason was that my system was out of memory.