• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected More varied cities Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What I would also like to see is some system to make us build more varied cities.

For example:
there should be a happiness boost for having varied buildings in your town.

I highly doubt a town needs 8 churches and 9 farms without any other happiness/production buildings. Basically, i want to see the game encourage us to build different stuff, not just the most optimal thing at the given time.

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser4

What I would also like to see is some system to make us build more varied cities.

For example:
The more of some building you have, the less effective it becomes.

I highly doubt a town needs 8 churches and 9 farms without any other happiness/production buildings. Basically, i want to see the game encourage us to build different stuff, not just the most optimal thing at the given time.

:rolleyes:

Hi SacredFool,

I think this issue is currently occurring in your city, as you have maxed out the content. When more buildings and ages are available you will naturally diverse your city. A negative buff that decreases the performance of the same buildings is a good idea, but it could over-complicate the game. We may implement another system regarding this, however first the projects we talked about in the community update post will have to be taken care of. Thanks for your observation.

DeletedUser

No, I mean within 1 given age.

Basically, something to make us build everything from an age, so that nothing is obsolete.

Perhaps, rather then make buildings less effective, make having many different buildings in your town give a happiness boost.

DeletedUser

... to avoid having towns look like THIS :p

That was my town a few weeks ago, my current one is even more boring....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.