• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion More levels for the Statue of Honor

XIA*

Marquis
I would totally love to see more levels to the Statue of Honor. I am pretty new (playing for 1 and a half years) and already have two level 8 statues. It's just going to be a lot of statues in the future it would make sense to add more levels instea dof having to place more statues....

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
personally I feel that the SoH still is one of the top buildings in the game and does not need further improvements (or now).

On the german Forums, Juber posted the thought that the statue of honor should be changed to a GB type building - and instead of fragments for a kit you get BP-Fragments...

I personally added to that thought, that the GB could then produce all current and prior ages goods as guild goods (e.g. 1 each or every other level of the GB).

Main problem would be FP... it maybe could give FP similar to Cape... this would be a detriment in regards to total FP production, but space will always be the same instead of needing to spam the building everywhere.

Move

Farmer
personnellement, je pense que le SoH est toujours l'un des meilleurs bâtiments du jeu et n'a pas besoin d'améliorations supplémentaires (ou maintenant).

Sur les forums allemands, Juber a posté l'idée que la statue d'honneur devrait être remplacée par un bâtiment de type GB - et au lieu de fragments pour un kit, vous obtenez des fragments BP...

J'ai personnellement ajouté à cette pensée que le GB pourrait alors produire tous les biens des âges actuels et antérieurs en tant que biens de guilde (par exemple 1 chacun ou tous les autres niveaux du GB).

Le problème principal serait FP... cela pourrait peut-être donner un FP similaire à Cape... ce serait un préjudice en ce qui concerne la production totale de FP, mais l'espace sera toujours le même au lieu de devoir spammer le bâtiment partout.

if the plans are only won cbg and not by investing the idea is excellent!

Most of the SOH in my main are from era's where goods are scarce for GvG. I wouldn't upgrade them even if it were an option because it would level them to SAJM.

angelgail

Baronet
I'm in one of the top guilds in my server and we are very competitive in GbG, which means we get a lot of Statue fragments every day. The problem is that it comes to a point where you have 15 - 20 maxed Statues in your city and you don't know what building to remove next to make some space. Therefore, fragments of the Statue start stacking in your inventory, and all your activity in GbG seems unprofitable (apart from a few diamonds), which means people start losing motivation to make an effort and do more battles. You may think it only affects some people, but we are all constantly gaining fragments, and with the pass of time more and more guilds will start having this problem.

The issue may be patched, at least short-term, by adding a few more levels, even if the fp production on the next levels stays the same, only increasing Guild Points and Guild Goods productions.
not sure how you get so many as for our guild the change back an forth from soh an the elphant put it had to get them leveled in my live citys