• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded More guild levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anette.

Farmer
Reason
no space to grow for good guilds
Details
some new levels would be added, preferably offering something new and desirable
Balance
good guilds will have something to work for again
Abuse Prevention
no
Summary
couple more guild levels would be added
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes, I've found one thread, old one
First of all, if there's any other thread about this subject, I'm sorry. The only one I found was from two years ago and even though it was labeled as forwarded, nothing has changed. A lot of guilds are stuck for years at level 100 with no more space to grow and all that guild power is just being wasted. I'm suggesting adding more levels, as a lot of guilds had reached level 100 or are very close.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

Sl8yer

Regent
First of all, if there's any other thread about this subject, I'm sorry. The only one I found was from two years ago and even though it was labeled as forwarded, nothing has changed. A lot of guilds are stuck for years at level 100 with no more space to grow and all that guild power is just being wasted. I'm suggesting adding more levels, as a lot of guilds had reached level 100 or are very close.

You can find many suggestions that have been forwarded and have not been implemented yet. In the end it is up to the devs. They will decide. Suggesting the same thing over and over again will have no influence on that.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Does this mean we have to read all foreign forums to see if nothing was forwarded there before we can put a suggestion here ? :p :p :p
No, it just means that I am currently a moderator there, too. That's why I am aware of both forums.
As everything goes in one place after it has been forwarded, it does not make sense to do it twice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.