• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: moons not going

DeletedUser

When I set my supply building to produce a new item, the "moon" does not go, but stays over the building.

DeletedUser

The "crates also do not go when you collect supplies, so you cannot tell what has been collected and what has not, also what needs resetting. I realise that refreshing the page sorts this, but that takes a long while on my poor conection, and is not a viable option for me.

DeletedUser

This was a problem for me on one occasion right after the update, but wasn't after one refresh and hasn't been since (Firefox 21).

Logain Sedai

Baronet
I had similar problems: the moons not going when starting producting goods or ressources. They went after a refresh.
And before that, once the goods or ressources were ready to be collected, the crates did not appear (but I had the message that I could click to collect when putting the mouse on the buillding).
I hope it is fixed on monday!

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
I've been unable to recreate this problem in both Chrome and Firefox. My moons disappear after a few seconds, as usual.