• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Moon zooms two wrong building

Andi47

Overlord
This happened two times to me so far:

Reproduction Steps:
1. Have several buildings (coins, supplies, military) ready to collect just after login and sending the captain to next station
2. collect everything
3. restart (almost) everything - "miss" one building (for me it was a fanshop, which stayed idle)
4. click at the moon symbol in the right sidebar
5. --> the map scrolls/zooms to a building which is already restarted (for me it zoomed to a brickworks at first attempt and to a herb merchant at second attempt; both buildings were already producing)

Expected at 5.: The map should zoom to the building which is still idle

6. reload the game
7. click at the moon - now the zoom to the idle building worked correctly

Issue Description (?/10): (at least sometimes; happened two times so far)

1.45.29139 (12.02.2015 15:21), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 16,0,0,305, Windows 7, Firefox/35.0, 1920x917, DirectX9 (336 MB VRAM)

Player name and world for rewards: Andi47, de5

DeletedUser5561

I had this morning a problem that was quiet similar.
I collected the coins from all houses and wanted to look at the idle buildings to start production.
Using the "moon" button, the system also seemed to indicate that the houses (from which I collected the coins a minute before) were also idle.
When moving the mouse over those houses, the popup said the house was busy and would produce more coins in e.g. less than 4 hours.
I used the "moon" button several times, and the system kept coming back to those houses (as well as the really idle production buildings).