• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Moon not appearing for troops buildings after losing troops in auto-battle

DeletedUser

World: zz1, Dunarsund
Browser and Version: FrontMotion Firefox 24.2.0
Description of the bug: After conquering a sector using auto-battle, the moon that shows idle buildings does not show for troop buildings, even though troops have been lost.

Screenshots:
moon1.jpg
No moon over Mounted Warrior Stable
moon2.jpg
Mounter Warrior Stable has troops that can be built
moon3.jpg
After starting to build 4th Mounted Warrior and canceling the production, moon appears.

How often this occurs: I've seen this happen twice so far, after last game update (1.19), on beta server only. Timezone: +2 UTC.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
Have you tried resolving your issue by using the hints in this sticky thread?: no, but issue is easily resolved by starting and canceling the production.

System Information: 1.19.20851 (30.01.2014 12:40), Caveman12 (72017), zz1, en_US, WIN 12,0,0,43, Windows 7, Firefox/24.0, 1600x754, Legacy

DeletedUser2752

It looks like it's fixed here though, Does anyone else still have this problem on this server?
EDIT: guess not

Last edited by a moderator:

Andi47

Overlord
It looks like it's fixed here though, Does anyone else still have this problem on this server?

The bug is NOT fixed - I just had three military buildings (two archery ranges and a soldier barrack) which did not display the moon after loosing units in manual battles in GvG. (So the bug is not limited to autobattle only.)

Andi47

Overlord
Just a guess: Can it be that the bug appears, when you lose units from more than one building? The first building, which is calculated, displays the moon, and the others do not? (When I experienced the bug last time, I had at least one building with moon, and three buildings without moon, despite some units were lost)

Andi47

Overlord
The bug is still there - both on beta and on the live servers.

I'd suggest to upgrade the urgency of this bug to "high" - with GvG it is a pain in the a*ss. And it's frustrating when you are in urgent need of any troops you can gather - finding military buildings being idle for half an hour (or more) because there was no moon. :(

NormaJeane

Viceroy
@Andy47,
First of all, thank you for your extra suggestion as to what the cause may be of the moons not appearing on screen. I can understand your impatience, however as we all know, support has been working hard the last few months dealing with more pressing (GvG) probs. Rest assured that this 'moon' ;) problem will get resolved.
For now alas the only cure is to refresh your screen after battles...

Last edited:

DeletedUser4740

It's really crazy, having to refresh your city after each battle in GvG! I'm doing about 15-20 fights when we try to conquer a sector and I can tell you that I'm losing a huge amount of time just refreshing my city. In the meantime, the guild we are attacking is fighting our siege and I'm losing time refreshing instead of fighting. And not to forget: during GvG fights we communicate through the guild chat system, which means every time you refresh, you're missing what the others just said and the whole history of what has been said. This can also lead to big problems! This bug has been here for 2 months now and it's a REAL PROBLEM! It should have a high priority by now!

DeletedUser2752

It's really crazy, having to refresh your city after each battle in GvG! I'm doing about 15-20 fights when we try to conquer a sector and I can tell you that I'm losing a huge amount of time just refreshing my city. In the meantime, the guild we are attacking is fighting our siege and I'm losing time refreshing instead of fighting. And not to forget: during GvG fights we communicate through the guild chat system, which means every time you refresh, you're missing what the others just said and the whole history of what has been said. This can also lead to big problems! This bug has been here for 2 months now and it's a REAL PROBLEM! It should have a high priority by now!

Is this for PE and up, or all ages? If it's for PE and ME, you may want to try posting on the Feedback on Slow PE Thread

EDIT: I'm assuming you're talking about how you are refreshing because of the lag from consecutive fights since if you are talking about this bug's topic, you would only need to refresh once after all of your battles

Andi47

Overlord
it is for all ages, and for all, PvP, GvG and the continent map - and not just for autobattle.

Edit - I missed the quote. What I mean is that the "moon not appearing"-bug happens for all ages and all kinds of battles.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1264

Just a guess: Can it be that the bug appears, when you lose units from more than one building? The first building, which is calculated, displays the moon, and the others do not? (When I experienced the bug last time, I had at least one building with moon, and three buildings without moon, despite some units were lost)

For the record: I can have open slots in multiple buildings and no moon anywhere, so what you describe doesn't apply to my moonfailures.