• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Monastrey in Guild Wars??

DeletedUser4656

Does the Monastery factor in your city factor in during guild wars? Anybody run into this yet?

DeletedUser2752

I think anything that boost the defensive army has a factor in your support pool like attack and defense GBs, watchfires, and the monastry.

Hope that helps :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4282

Monastery does only affect your Defence army by 20%!
So, it has no effect on your Attack armies!! ;)

DeletedUser4256

The official guide does not explain clearly this point as others as well.
I'm still in doubt about watchfires, monastry and Alcatraz, do these buildings count as military GBs adding points to your defensive pool?

DeletedUser2752

Alcatraz do not count towards the support pool. I'll see if I can find the exact post where Sovereign confirmed that the buildings I mentioned above do count

EDIT: never mind about attack GBs, but:
Thanks Sovereign. It's getting clearer already :) I still have 2 questions, though. My first question is the same as kaizeren's question: do monasteries and watchfires count as "military boost buildings"?
And my 2nd question: if I understand well, if the people of my guild only have 2 defense buildings: let's say 2 Deal castles, the first one @20% and the other @ 30%, this will count as 50% for the support pool and when the 1st Deal castle levels up to 30%, the guild will have 60% counting for the (first part of the) support pool, right?

The answers to your questions are "yes" and "yes".

Regards,

Anwar