• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Modern Era testing

• Thread starter DeletedUser4129
  • Start date

DeletedUser4129

I'm seeing the modern era tower and a flying boat next to the progressive era map. Has anyone heard about testing for the modern era?

DeletedUser4129

Go to city hall where all the towers are listed at the top (provided you're in progressive era) when you scroll all the way to the right the modern era tower appears at the end.

DeletedUser2752

Try Monday (that's when the usual update happens for us). I'm pretty patient since I'm still finishing the Continent map (not easy when you are not using GB boosts ;))

Last edited by a moderator:

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Yes, as stated two versions ago, we are compensating for crediting 6000. Moreover, the amount of players who will be able to play Modern Era isn't substantial. Lastly, the Modern Era is being released a few versions in advance of the live servers.