• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

mobilith

DeletedUser

So, remember that big popup that poped up in Beta a few days ago, something something --in German-- something something?

I don't know about you, but when I get some dialogue in a language I don't understand (not even a little bit) I dismiss it (with the x button at top right corner of the dialogue)...

then a few days later we got the correct dialogue with the correct language in the EN servers, and it gave the mobilith, a deco that gives +184 happiness in Industrial -- quite good I might add.

Will we be getting the correct dialogue in the correct language in Beta now? ;)

schaditho

Merchant
good question - i got in only once (i play on german server de1 and de10 and got it only once - for de1, but not for de10). So at the moment the mobilith a player will get only once (no matter on how much server he/she will play). Why we do not get it once per player and server (and so far also for beta players)????