• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Mobile: Add context menu to event history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
better user experience, easier navigation, the browser version has it already
Details
add the context menu to the event history when clicking on a portrait
Balance
it has no impact on the game balance
Abuse Prevention
there is nothing to abuse here
Summary
read the "details" and please and look at the picture i provided
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
no
Visual Aids
[ATTACH]7670[/ATTACH]
add a menu where you can visit players, message them, see their GBs, aid them etc. to the event history when tapping on a portrait

Attachments

• necos-idee.jpg
    necos-idee.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
Could you explain more?
  • Details: Define "context Menu"
  • Attachment: It is not in english. Can you explain the example we should see in the image?
EDIT:
OK, you mean menu with buttons to Visit Player's City, Write a Message, List of GBs, Attack button (if a Neighbor), Tavern Visit (If a Friend), etc.

GeniePower

Merchant
Details: Define "context Menu"
A bit off topic but "context menu" is a generic term. Usually in windows under the right-click where the items in the menu depend on the item (context) being clicked on

add a menu where you can visit players, message them, see their GBs, aid them etc. to the event history when tapping on a portrait
From the screenshot I see you're talking about mobile. I'm not sure about mobile and too lazy to test but on browser this already exists when clicking on the name, not on the portrait. You probably want to make this explicit in the request

twXS6UQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.