• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Missing turns in negotiations after lagging

DeletedUser10252

• Browser and Version: Google Chrome, Version 80.0.3987.132
  • Overview of the bug: when I'm doing a negotiation and my internet connection slows down, I see the selected goods floating without being able to fill their spots; when they finally move, I lose one attempt of the negotiation. I thought at first that it was connected to GE, when I activated the extra turn; but then it happened on GBG too, and as you can see from the screenshots it happened from the daily challenge as well.
  • Screenshots: inserted
  • How often this occurs: depends on my internet connection (or maybe it's the server overload); it happened quite a lot last week, not at all in the last two days. It also only happened on beta, not on the worlds I play in the italian server at the same time.
  • Urgency: It's quite urgent, since when you lose a turn you're either forced to use diamonds to finish the negotiation or lose the goods already invested.
  • Preventative Actions: nothing came to mind
  • Summary: missing turns in negotiations after lagging
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, nothing came up.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using No.
screen1.jpg screen2.jpg