• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Missing sound when training soldiers (iron age)

Andi47

Overlord
I already posted this as an answer to the "missing sound when training a warrior"-thread, but hence there is no official statement to this I doubt this will be seen there, so I open a new thread for this:

World: zz1
Browser and Version: 1.17.20255 (20.12.2013 9:56), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,9,900,170, Windows 7, Firefox/26.0, 1920x948, Legacy
Overview of the bug: Like with warriors, when I train a soldier (iron age) in a soldier barrack (clicking the barracks and starting the production), no sound is generated. I would expect a sound similar to the sword-like ("zzinnng") sound generated in the spearfighter barracks.
Screenshots: ./.
How often this occurs: always (tested several times)
Urgency: low
Preventative Actions ./.
Summary:
1.) have a soldier barrack with empty slots
2.) klick (open) it and train a warrior. --> no sound is generated
3.) Additionally, when the training is finished (gathering box) and the warrior collected, a "gong" sound is generated (similar to finishing a supply production) instead of a "military" sound.

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes (nothing foundexcept my answer to the "warrior sound"-thread)
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: ./.