• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Missing sound when training a warrior

Andi47

Overlord
World: zz1
Browser and Version: 1.17.20255 (20.12.2013 9:56), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,9,900,170, Windows 7, Firefox/26.0, 1920x948, Legacy
Overview of the bug: When I train a warrior (bronze age) in a warrior barrack (clicking the barracks and starting the production), no sound is generated. I would expect a sound similar to the sword-like ("zzinnng") sound generated in the spearfighter barracks.
Screenshots: ./.
How often this occurs: always (tested three times)
Urgency: low
Preventative Actions ./.
Summary:
1.) have a warrior barrack with empty slots
2.) klick (open) it and train a warrior. --> no sound is generated
3.) Additionally, when the training is finished (gathering box) and the warrior collected, a "gong" sound is generated (similar to finishing a supply production) instead of a "military" sound.

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: ./.

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
Not sure whether to report this as a separate bug or post it here:

The same problem occurs with the Soldier Barracks (Iron Age): Recruiting a soldier generates no sound, collecting the ready soldier (when the gathering box is there) generates a "gong" sound instead of a military sound.
Expected behavior would be a sword-like "zzinnng"-sound both when starting the "production" and collecting the soldier.
The bug seams to occur always (tested three times);
same browser and version as above in the starting post.