• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: missing my Fight Units

Troubleshooting
no
at Moment i have ony one Figther of every Kind
the button for Staple units is away

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome/114.0.0.0,
Recreation steps
only one look into the army management is enought
Frequency
every time
Can this be reproduced?
yes

LyTeck

Farmer
I experienced the same with MS Edge Verion 114.0.1823.82, but the problem doesn't occur with Firefox 115.02

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I could not find any error. I am also not 100% sure what the report is about. Could you please reiterate what the problem is? Have you already tried clearing the cache?

-Alin-

Emperor
I could not find any error. I am also not 100% sure what the report is about. Could you please reiterate what the problem is? Have you already tried clearing the cache?

They don't know about the update with stacking units :))

They are used with the older system with 20 of each units to be displayed, and not the stacked variant.

-Alin-

Emperor
at Moment i have ony one Figther of every Kind
the button for Staple units is away

Is not a bug, is a feature.
You have the stacking units enabled, You can disable it via settings.

Stacking units means all of Your units of the same type are available only on the same single square, and only the hurt ones will be available in rows.

LyTeck

Farmer
The bug that occured yesterday seems to be a temporary one.
The problem was that the unit count of every stacked unit was removed and every stacked unit treated as one unit regardless of how many were stacked.

The system reported the correct overall amount of the units but you could only use two of every specific unit(1 attached and 1 unattached).

I couldn't observe this behaviour today.

bug.png

Sorry that I'm just getting in touch now
it's rather embarrassing
after a reload the problem was solved.
for all others
I can tell if I've set it to be stackable or not

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Setting it to "Can not reproduce". If it happens again, please create a new report! :)