• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Missing Goods In Treasure hunt

conqueror9

Regent
I was award a rewards of goods package after complete 4 hour -timer

but it is a empty box, there is no information inside

i search my inventory
nothing is shown i get a goods package
or
i even do not know any goods added

I think
i have some 1 post it b4 in there
but i cannot find that post again

anyway

i am, now, asking for r-fund that goods package or
giv eme another treasure to replace a "empty-box"

after waiting 4 hour, please do not giv eme a "0-goods box"
it is not a treasure !! it is a penalty !!

DeletedUser2752

Goods are added directly to your goods stock. If you don't think you got any, please contact support

conqueror9

Regent
I cannot proof it
as i do not capture my orgininal storage

similarly
they do not show me..what goods and amount added

just like a "blink vs anothe rblink"

better re-provide the treasure to me

DeletedUser4225

You should tell people what is in the goods box not just that it is "in their inventory". None of us know what we already have. Is the reward some of each good of your current age, a previous age, a random age? What is it and how many?

DeletedUser2752

You should tell people what is in the goods box not just that it is "in their inventory". None of us know what we already have. Is the reward some of each good of your current age, a previous age, a random age? What is it and how many?
That is information I do not fully know myself (though I believe once the goods' image is implemented, maybe it'll show it?). I'm recording the prizes I have gotten and am putting it here: http://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?4168-Treasure-Hunt-Chestprizes-per-Age