• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Missing "collect all" / diamond button

Julian24

Viceroy
Who are you to judge that? :(
Common sense. If the server would not be available for like 50% of the players, that would be serious, but you can get the button back if you just go to you settlement and back.
I could understand you if it was on the live server and permanent not there, but we are on beta and you can get it back. So no big issue.

JosefD

Merchant
Yes, the button is missing now. Yesterday the button still remained when everything was collected. The thread where I reported that was closed instead of answered. That's a very "kind" way of reacting to bug reports.

Julian24

Viceroy

JosefD

Merchant
Yesterday's issue was a different issue from this one, exactly the one reported in the thread where I reported it. And I reported it the correct way with all the info needed. You had claimed it was fixed which was obviously not true since it still happened. Or maybe it hat reappeared. I was, therefore, right to report it where I did and how I did. Anyway, it has been said many times not to open a new thread for everything but to check the forum for an existing one to use which is exactly what I did. I simply did exactly what I was told. So how could that have been wrong???

Common sense. If the server would not be available for like 50% of the players, that would be serious, but you can get the button back if you just go to you settlement and back.
I could understand you if it was on the live server and permanent not there, but we are on beta and you can get it back. So no big issue.

And if you do not have an active settlement ? How do you get the button back ?
I have tried going into everything, reloading, nothing else seems to work and so i either have to do it manually, using up fp's once at 100 to be able to continue collecting, all the while my timing getting messed up. :confused:
Or start a new settlement which i don't want to do !

This was first reported on Friday, so either it is not considered to be important or is a very difficult issue to solve ?

The Collection Crate needs to return. It serves multiple purposes that today's newly revealed collection feature does not serve.

1.) It serves as the counterpart to the ZZ Moon symbol that alerts to a un-reset building, as it alerts to an uncollected building. During this bug period, I have already failed to collect 2 tiny once-a-day building among the several tens of buildings I have to collect at the same time, thus costing me 4 FP and some Medals as I had to skip them until the next day to keep them in sync with tens of other 24-hour collection buildings.

2.) The Collection Crate allows mass-collection and reseting of many tens of buildings with only three clicks. Only a few Goods building need to be manually reset afterwards. Today's new collection "feature" the third click with a click for every production building, Requires manual collection of every building, and does not alert you to any non-collected building [This one is far more important to me. If this bug goes live, I will have to quit FoE as it will literally be too painful to continue to play. The Collection Crate is literally a game-saving feature for me (and probably others).]

3.) The way the new production reset "feature" is very disruptive the way it drags me around the city unwillingly and needlessly zooms in when I don't want. While the Collection Crate is missing, I have to move around the city in a spiral pattern stopping to collect ten separate zones of the city to (hopefully) collection the many tens of building that need to be collected. Having to return to where I stop to collect and unzoom ten times is not a "feature" I want.

4.) With the combination of the missing Collection Crate and the new Production reset "feature", mass collection of tens of 24-hour buildings has gone from Three clicks (plus goods resets) to twin click-fest nightmares.

Update: I wrote this before collecting on the Live Servers where the new Reset feature has also arrived. Having collected on worlds where the Collection Crate remains active, I can now say...

a.) New Reset feature plus Collection Crate is a good time-saving upgrade.
b.) New Reset feature minus Collection Crate, see above.

tldr: The Collection Crate needs to return to Beta.

Last edited:

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
The Collection Crate needs to return. It serves multiple purposes that today's newly revealed collection feature does not serve.

1.) It serves as the counterpart to the ZZ Moon symbol that alerts to a un-reset building, as it alerts to an uncollected building. During this bug period, I have already failed to collect 2 tiny once-a-day building among the several tens of buildings I have to collect at the same time, thus costing me 4 FP and some Medals as I had to skip them until the next day to keep them in sync with tens of other 24-hour collection buildings.

2.) The Collection Crate allows mass-collection and reseting of many tens of buildings with only three clicks. Only a few Goods building need to be manually reset afterwards. Today's new collection "feature" the third click with a click for every production building, Requires manual collection of every building, and does not alert you to any non-collected building [This one is far more important to me. If this bug goes live, I will have to quit FoE as it will literally be too painful to continue to play. The Collection Crate is literally a game-saving feature for me (and probably others).]

3.) The way the new production reset "feature" is very disruptive the way it drags me around the city unwillingly and needlessly zooms in when I don't want. While the Collection Crate is missing, I have to move around the city in a spiral pattern stopping to collect ten separate zones of the city to (hopefully) collection the many tens of building that need to be collected. Having to return to where I stop to collect and unzoom ten times is not a "feature" I want.

4.) With the combination of the missing Colletion Crate and the new Production reset "feature", mass collection of tens of 24-hour buildings has gone from Three clicks (plus goods resets) to twin click-fest nightmares.
It's a bug that hopefully will be fixed soon.
It will return and not be removed :)

Panthera

Merchant
Hello
sorry for my absence
I am in Firefox
I had the problem following the last update which was to resolve the problem of messages
no more button either

temporary solution
oddly, the button immediately appeared after visiting my colony
but strangely, it does not disappear after use, you have to visit the colony again to see it disappear