• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Missing "collect all" / diamond button

Nightbird83

Farmer
Troubleshooting
Yes, cache cleared / yes, tried two browser / App 1.196.12 no problem with the "collect all" button
  • Browser and Version: see below
  • Overview of the bug: Missing "collect all" / diamond button
  • Screenshots: yes
  • How often this occurs: every time when I have something ready to collect (only on browser version / App 1.196.12 works "normaly")
  • Urgency: I think for you this is an urgent bug (players can't spend 5 diamonds).
  • Preventative Actions: Clear cache, switch to an other browser. Nothing worked...
  • Summary: The "collect all" button is missing. I get all my buildings ready to earn, but there was no "collect all" button on beta server.On live server everthing is fine! Please take a look at the screenshot.
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using: No workaround found

Browser or App version and version number
Firefox: Version 85.0 (64-bit) /
Google Chrome: Version 88.0.4324.104 (official build) (64-Bit)
Recreation steps
Finish a production in any building. There will be no "collect all"-button...
Frequency
Every time when I have something ready to collect
Can this be reproduced?
Yes, every time when I have something ready to collect

Attachments

• missing_dia_button.png
    missing_dia_button.png
    682.2 KB · Views: 16

Lady Kaye

Farmer
Same here
Browser: Google Chrome
Version: Version 88.0.4324.104
How often: every time, even after new start and/or clearing cache

Attachments

• kein Button.jpg
    kein Button.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 9

Lady Kaye

Farmer
Problem solved at me. Button is back.
Correction: Button will be back after you´ve switched to settlement and back.

Last edited:

vidicecilia

Baronet
Collecting symbol remains on the screen even though there is nothing to collect. I must reload the game to remove it.
The problem began this morning and happens in each collection.

Windows 10,
Chrome/87.0.4280.141

vidicecilia

Baronet
Collecting symbol remains on the screen even though there is nothing to collect. I must reload the game to remove it.
The problem began this morning and happens in each collection.

Windows 10,
Chrome/87.0.4280.141

Well, now the collecting symbol has offended and does not come back.

I remind you that the purpose of a beta server is precisely to identify the bugs so that it does not happen again on the other servers, so signal ok but cry wolf certainly not.

thanks to the developers for their work.

Julian24

Viceroy
Evidently the devs don't work on weekends or after 5pm - never ever :(
And this is a bad thing? I would love to always have no work on weekends. Would give me time to do something with the family or other things I could.
The players have to live with bugs until the next week in case it's not solved by Friday afternoon (or noon?!)
This is beta after all. You can be happy, that bugs here can be fixed this fast.

vidicecilia

Baronet
And this is a bad thing? I would love to always have no work on weekends. Would give me time to do something with the family or other things I could.

This is beta after all. You can be happy, that bugs here can be fixed this fast.

Some of us have jobs where we should go immediately when something goes wrong. It does not matter the day or the hour, we must solve the problems.

Julian24

Viceroy
Some of us have jobs where we should go immediately when something goes wrong. It does not matter the day or the hour, we must solve the problems.
Yeah, when a serious issue happens, like servers not working. But "Collect all is not always showing" is not a serious one.