• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Missing calendar key in the event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysterio

Farmer
Troubleshooting
Cleared cache multiple times and tried in Brave
Hey everyone :)
I hope I'm in the right place posting this bug report .... As a nice picture is clearer than a long text, please consider looking down.
1683202653811.png

Problem I'm reporting is the calendar key is missing in the board. Of course, I hadn't gathered today's one ;) (see spoiler)
1683203067549.png

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Microsoft Edge Version 112.0.1722.68 (Version officielle) (64 bits)
Recreation steps
Get a "shuffle" reward in current event, then look to the new board
Frequency
Every time
Urgency
Minor bug, I think
Can this be reproduced?
Sure
Screenshots
Attached in main post

CrashBoom

Legend
it is not a bug
it is a feature

Ya now also get a lower chance for keys, too. Now only roughly every 3rd board will have a key on it. Hope ya can still have a clear look with ya eye patch!

Mysterio

Farmer
Oh ****, I missed it ... thank you, by the way ...
But when @Juber says "roughly", he means it's only a low probability (around 1/3) to have one .... so we can pass 10 boards without any key, isn't it ?

This can happen. You can also have 10 boards in a row with a key.
roughly 800 dublons spent.... around 10 boards without key and the 2 boards with key were renewed by hitting the lucky button shuffle
At least I have the building complete... but it feels like rubbish. I mean with this strategy you could rename the game forge of fragmented slot machine. Strategy is not anymore key element of the game; just luck .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.