• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Misplaced red exclamation mark

Umbrathor

Baronet
Troubleshooting
After reloading (F5) it was gone.
I have the window for the city open most of the day after I wake up, and visit it every so often. So it had been open for most of the day. Just now, before going to bed, I saw red ! in a place where one shouldn't be. I remembered that th merchant in the Japanese settlement might have come active. Rather than visiting it, I decided to click on the ! (nothing happened) and see whether it wouild remain if I reloaded. F5. It was gone.

There were no harvests in the Japanese settlement, but the merchant was indeed open for business. I guess that is what trggered the !

Browser or App version and version number
Browser: Google Chrome version 83.0.4103.61 (Officiële build) (64-bits)
Operating system: Windows 10 Pro
Recreation steps
I assume the question mark is the one that appeared above the merchant in my Japanse settlement (since that timer had run out). So have the merchant active, the timer run out while in the city proper, and see whether the questionmarkl appears in the city.
Frequency
First time
Can this be reproduced?
Haven't tried that yet

Attachments

• qmark.jpg
    qmark.jpg
    424.7 KB · Views: 35

Umbrathor

Baronet
Have not been able to recreate it yet. Merchant becomes active rather late at night, I wasn't awake for it and I will restart the city today. So it will take me a few days before I can try to recreate it.

Pafton

Viceroy
We suspect it might be due to the FOE Helper addon as none of us have been able to recreate this as yet. Please come forward if anyone still experiences this.