• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Misleading price in the AD for the "House of horrors level 1"

Fenix

Viceroy
Troubleshooting
Nothing
This for me is a bug, because if it is intend I find that at least disturbing.

As you can see in the left picture, I can buy it for 3960, but as you can see in the right picture, in 24h sell, I would only receive 2030.

I believe that this is the only building where this happens (I might be wrong). I usually by staff just to sell, and with this it took me several buys before detect this misleading sell, I felt that I was almost criminally misled.

I believe that this happens a lot, and it is not right, it's not fair (at least should not be done).
1661015490960.png 1661015603873.png

Browser or App version and version number
Does not matter
Recreation steps
None
Frequency
all the time
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

Thunderdome

Emperor
Oh, I would love to see Inno's detailed explanation on this, because it is on all stuff that is in the AD...

On a different note, thought the AD is of the stuff people sold in to it that others can buy out of. So, when did we get the ability to sell BPs, FPs, and units?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Not a bug... Just odd design choice

In the end, the error is on you to assume that every building can be sold for more than when bought in the auction for the base price.

Not to forget - you still get more gems than you had before..

Fenix

Viceroy
Not a bug... Just odd design choice

In the end, the error is on you to assume that every building can be sold for more than when bought in the auction for the base price.

Not to forget - you still get more gems than you had before..
A faulty design choice, you are deliberately deceiving unexpected players. And you do not need gems for nothing, we have much more gems then what we would ever need.