• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Minimum time for interactions

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I do wonder why they don't already have some sort of such reasonable limit already.

As a correction, your example has 1 player_id doing 6 attacks and two others doing 1 each. So only 1 player demonstrably exploiting.

Energy

Farmer
I do wonder why they don't already have some sort of such reasonable limit already.

As a correction, your example has 1 player_id doing 6 attacks and two others doing 1 each. So only 1 player demonstrably exploiting.
my bad, thx

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
the best way to banish cheaters would be to remove auto fights, it would even solve problems in GbG.

Ironrooster

Baronet
the best way to banish cheaters would be to remove auto fights, it would even solve problems in GbG.
I know that Inno wants to keep all worlds the same, but I would like to see 1 world set up with this. And maybe also cap GB's at level 20. And no building GB's until you reach their era/age. It would certainly make for an interesting challenge.

I know that Inno wants to keep all worlds the same, but I would like to see 1 world set up with this. And maybe also cap GB's at level 20. And no building GB's until you reach their era/age. It would certainly make for an interesting challenge.
Would also have to disallow moving diamonds from the player's main account. Otherwise, the big diamond spenders will rule the roost quickly.

Energy

Farmer
The only thing that is achieved with this is that they update the scripts.
And that the rest of the players do not complete 10 battles

Create the thread, and let it be discussed without problems

Last edited:

Thunderdome

Emperor
While we at it, let's toss out the baby with the bath water. ;)
MJ has already done that! Heh heh.
Changes/ additions to GVG are on the do not suggest list.
So, that's what we're calling it now? I can see why the game's down the toilet now with all these shenanigans.

At least some of the players are trying to improve a game they loved!