• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Military Boost in Sectors

DeletedUser

Hello :)

Somewhere I heard that the military boost in sectors in some way are calculated depending on the defensive GBs that players have in that guild. Unfortionatly I can't find where this was written, and neither if it actually is true. So therefore I'm asking:

Does the military boost in sectors depend on the defensive GBs in the guild? If yes, how?

And please, don't post answers like "i think ...", I need to know the answer for sure ;)

Best Regards,
Falcon93

DeletedUser2752

Support pool

Every guild has a "support pool", which can provide support bonuses in guild battles and warfare. A guild's Support Pool is calculated from the guild's level and any defensive Great Buildings that its members have. It gives a percentage bonus to the attack and defense of all units of that guild in this sector.

The support pool is distributed among sectors controlled by a guild, with the guild HQ taking precedence, before adjacent sectors receive a bonus, and then sectors further away after that.

You can see a support bonus by hovering your mouse over an army. Defending armies and attacking armies can have a support bonus if they are in range. The support pool is recalculated every day, when the countdown ends.
That's all I know, and that our headquarters give our defending armies 75% attack and defense

DeletedUser

A guild's Support Pool is calculated from the guild's level and any defensive Great Buildings that its members have.

That's all I know, and that our headquarters give our defending armies 75% attack and defense

Thank you byeordie :) The thing that I'm still confused about is this:

and any defensive Great Buildings that its members have.

Do they count the number of defensive GBs OR the total amount of levels OR the actual bonus? :confused:

DeletedUser3885

whit google translate:

Hi
If you look in each sector, such as trees that have the same or not, come to the following conclusion:
The trees that each sector has or not, are the only factor that influences the percentage of this defensive sector.
So far, on the ground, there is no evidence to the contrary, ie, that the percentage of defensive GB guild defensive influence the percentage of each sector.
As proof, just check that the sectors, whether that guild are, with the same (or even zero trees) trees have the same percentage defense!
Thus, for me, the defensive GB at the moment, do not interfere in the game, contrary to what is written in the GvG's guide.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4182

lol defense gb's do not and should not count.
my guild has zero defense gb's yet our bonus is 75% on hq and 50% on all the others (7)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
lol defense gb's do not and should not count.
my guild has zero defense gb's yet our bonus is 75% on hq and 50% on all the others (7)

That is stated in the GvG user guide - HQ can have 75% bonus, all adjacent sectors can have 50% and the bonus starts to fade away as the sectors get further and further away from the HQ. With the description falcon has shared at the top, I imagine that whatever the total "bonus" the support pool holds is distributed through the sectors (HQ getting the first 75%, adjacent sectors getting the next 50%, and then whatever is left, if anything at all, is added to the next sectors).