• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Military Academies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellasaurus

Merchant
Reason
Short Military benefit seasonal historical quest
Details
Military Academies: Four 4x3 Buildings and One 3X3 Building. (no one-ups or Reno Kits. Exclusive of Alcatraz effects)
Just a simple 15 day quest with one daily two-wave battle that you must win.
Your current age units will be the defenders.
Defending units receive either ATK or DEF random boost of 5%-20%.
Rewards each day:
Day 1 Random 5%-20% ATK Boost
Day 2 Random 5%-20% DEF Boost
Day 3 Pentagon (4X3) +1 Current Age Heavy Unit*. +10 ATK when next to one other MIL Academy. +1 Current Age Heavy Unit* when next to two unique MIL Academy
Day 4 Random 5%-20% ATK Boost
Day 5 Random 5%-20% DEF Boost
Day 6 St Cy (4X3)r +1 Current Age Light Unit*. +10DEF (When ATK) when next to one other MIL Academy. +1 Current Age Light Unit* when next to two unique MIL Academy
Day 7 Random 5%-20% ATK Boost
Day 8 Random 5%-20% DEF Boost
Day 9 Sandhurst (4X3) +1 Current Age Fast Unit*. +10 City DEF when next to one other MIL Academy. +1 Current Age Fast Unit* when next to two unique MIL Academy
Day 10 Random 5%-20% ATK Boost
Day 11 Random 5%-20% DEF Boost
Day 12 PLA National Defense University (4X3) +1 Current Age Arty Unit*. When next to one other MIL Academy +1 Rogue*. When next to two unique MIL Academy 150 Hit Points are added applied to first attack each first wave battle when you use a Rogue as part of your Army.
Day 13 Random 5%-20% ATK Boost
Day 14 Random 5%-20% DEF Boost
Day 15 General Staff Academy (3X3) +1 Current Age Champion*. +1 Any Lower Age Random Champion* when next to three unique MIL Academy.
*Academy Production on a 1 day Cycle but your Guild Level does affect.
All effects are cumulative.
Military Academies are achieved sequentially. You cannot gain more than one of each.
Balance
No changes required. Not tied to Alcatraz. PLA +150 bonus in addition to any Arctic Orangery application.
Abuse Prevention
If you gain all buildings then It is limited to a maximum of 10 Units per day.
Summary
I believe it is an idea worth discussing and represents a significant change to the usual Seasonal Event routine with rewards that are useful but NOT game changing.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
While this does suggest new Buildings, I believe it is an idea worth discussing and represents a significant change to the usual Seasonal Event routine with rewards that are useful but NOT game changing.
This could be an event quest like the recent Winter with the Bakeries.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Well thought out and fresh idea, and doesn't appear to be overpowered.

I am assuming that the units produced are unattached?

I love the idea of a random prior age Champ too. Then once I get a Bronze Champ, I can put it out as a sole defender, since like the Horseman it is the lowest battle points unit available! Perfect with a nicely leveled Galata Tower. Everyone used to want a One-Down Kit so they could build prior era Champ Retreat, but with PvP towers eventually going away I see no problem with getting earlier era Champs.

If there was a poll I'd vote yes just on the uniqueness of the buildings, and let the devs consider it and decide for themselves whether or not there are any balance or other issues.

Last edited:
So what makes you two think this isnt DNS on beta forum also
I liked it there, I'll like it here. I didn't create it, so does it matter whether I think it is DNS or not? I'm sure it'll be closed, but I can put my approval in before it is, and not everyone reads the US forum to have seen my opinion over there.

Bellasaurus

Merchant
Whether the Game Developers or MODS move this forward is not as important as suggesting new ideas about providing variations to the game to keep us interested.

Bellasaurus

Merchant
So what makes you two think this isnt DNS on beta forum also
If the BETA World isn't for suggestions, then maybe the Game Developers or MODS might be overlooking a resource, the players.
And mods, please don't move this to DNS. As @Bellasaurus said, it would be nice to discuss this, so please just move it to Discussions.
Beta is a measure of the volatilityor systematic riskof a security or portfolio (e.g. FOE) compared to the market as a whole. Beta is used in the capital asset pricing model (CAPM), which describes the relationship between systematic risk and expected return for assets (usually players stocks). CAPM is widely used as a method for pricing risky securities and for generating estimates of the expected returns of assets, considering both the risk of those assets and the cost of capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.