• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Middle battle disappearing in Egypt

• Thread starter Deleted member 10810
  • Start date

DeletedUser

• Browser and Version: Chrome , latest Version
  • Overview of the bug: In the Egypt Settlement after successfully completing the hardest battle , the middle battle disappears as well as the hardest battle.
  • Screenshots: I do not think these will help
  • How often this occurs: I think it is every time I do the hardest battle but I am not 100% sure on that.
  • Urgency: non-game changing
  • Preventative Actions: Going out of the pyramid and then back into the pyramid then brings back the middle battle.
  • Summary: Middle battle disappears after doing hardest battle.
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes and it has not been reported
  • Have you tried fixing it by using No because Going out of the pyramid and then back into the pyramid fixes it.

DeletedUser

Today on the US server and about a week ago on the Beta server though it could have been more than that and in total I have had it four times.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This has been reproduced , what more needs to happen for it to be sent to the devs?